Thanks for playing in a Pastimes Event!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your event or purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return all items associated with a physical event from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- You must contact Pastimess about your return at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no returns on Digital Items/Tokens.
- There are no refunds available if you played in the event.
- If you are unable to make an event and have contacted us at email@example.com at least 30 minutes prior to the event starting we will either move you to a different event, issue a refund, or give a reimbursement at Pastimes sole discretion.
- Once we receive your item(s), we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- There are no refunds available for Digital Events, Items, or Tokens.
- If you are unable to make an event and have contacted us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 minutes prior to the event starting we will either move you to a different event or give a reimbursement at Pastimes sole discretion.
What is a Reimbursement?
Reimbursements come in the form of Pastimes Prize Tixs, Event Entries, or other items at the sole discretion of pastimes.
Issues We Will Not Reimburse
- Reports with insufficient descriptions to verify their accuracy or reports from accounts whose owner cannot be verified.
- Errors or system failures caused by your internet connection, your system hardware, or computer software configuration.
- Being suspended from Magic Organized Play, Magic Online, or MTG Arena.
Additional Reimbursement Terms & Conditions
- You may only receive one reimbursement per event.
- Decisions to provide (or not provide) reimbursement, as well as the nature of such reimbursement, are at the sole discretion of Pastimes.
- Pastimes reserves the right to deny repeat or invalid reimbursement requests made by those who we feel are operating with poor internet connections or hardware.
- Any attempts to defraud, manipulate, or otherwise “game” the reimbursement process, as solely determined by Pastimes, may result in disciplinary and/or criminal action such as termination of any or all your Organized Play Accounts including Magic Online, Wizards.com and/or Planeswalker Points and investigation by local or national law-enforcement authorities.
File for a Reimbursement
- Go to www.PastimesEvents.com/contact-us.
- Please provide your Full Name & Email.
- From the drop down menu, please select the nature of your issue.
- In the Message field, please provide a detailed explanation of what happened.
- Please provide any necessary screenshots using the upload tool or links to videos in the Message field.