Purchase a Digital Conventions Championship Preliminary entry for $20 and receive a code for redeeming inside Magic Online. When you redeem your code, you receive:
- A Mythic Event Token usable for entry into one of the 22 Constructed events held during the four days of the convention.
- All Access to cards in Magic Online until Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern following the convention—build a deck and enter games without having the cards in your Collection!
- All Access excludes Battlebond, Secret Lair, and old-frame Power Nine.
- Enter any number of casual games at no cost.
- Leagues, Queues, and Scheduled Events still require paying an entry option to join.
All Access Dates
When you purchase an entry during a convention you will receive all access from the Wednesday prior to the convention to the Wednesday after the convention. The dates for each show are below.
- PAX West Online – September 3-6, 2021
- Gen Con Online – September 16-19, 2021
- Origins Online – September 30-October 3, 2021
- Pax Unplugged Back Online – December 9-12, 2021
You do NOT receive All Access for every convention by purchasing one entry at one convention. You will only receive All Access for the dates of that convention which are listed above.
Purchasing multiple entries during the four day of the same convention will not grant multiple accesses to cards.
There are no refunds available for All Access codes. Mythic Event Tokens are non-transferrable.
If you do not see a confirmation email with your All Access code please check your Spam folder.
After redeeming your All Access code, no cards will be added to your collection. You will be able to play with a deck even if you don’t have all the cards in your collection.
Not all Magic cards are available on Magic Online. Cards from Battlebond, all Secret Lair, and all old-frame Power Nine from Vintage Masters are not available.
All unused Mythic Event Tokens will be removed on the Wednesday after the convention.
All Access Potential Problems
If you encounter issue where your code does not work please try the following.
When entering the code, keep the following tips in mind:
- Codes are case-sensitive
- Avoid any leading or trailing spaces (extra spaces before or after your code, which can appear as a result of copying & pasting text)
Additionally, you may need to turn on “Player Rewards” in your Magic Online client. You can do so by going into Account > Settings (gear icon) > Policy Agreements and select the appropriate radial.
If this does not work please use the Contact link above.