Thanks for playing in a Pastimes Event!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your event or purchase, we’re here to help.
- There are no returns for Tabletop items
- There are no refunds available if you played in the event.
- If you are unable to make an event and have contacted us at email@example.com at least 30 minutes prior to the event starting we will either move you to a different event, issue a refund, or give a reimbursement at Pastimes sole discretion.
- If a refund is issued, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment. Refunds from credit cards are subject to your card issuer’s policies.
What is a Reimbursement?
Reimbursements come in the form of Prize Tixs, Event Entries, or other items at the sole discretion of pastimes.
Issues We Will Not Reimburse
- Reports with insufficient descriptions to verify their accuracy.
- Being suspended from Magic Organized Play, Magic Online, or MTG Arena.
Additional Reimbursement Terms & Conditions
- You may only receive one reimbursement per event.
- Decisions to provide (or not provide) reimbursement, as well as the nature of such reimbursement, are at the sole discretion of Pastimes.
- Pastimes reserves the right to deny repeat or invalid reimbursement requests made by those who we feel are operating with poor internet connections or hardware.
- Any attempts to defraud, manipulate, or otherwise “game” the reimbursement process, as solely determined by Pastimes, may result in disciplinary and/or criminal action such as termination of any or all your Organized Play Accounts including Magic Online, Wizards.com and investigation by local or national law-enforcement authorities.